Fedipage, the source that powers this static website with ActivityPub, has just released v2.1.0! We have a ton of new features and bug fixes in this release.
You can find the release on our GitLab here: https://git.qoto.org/fedipage/fedipage/-/tags/v2.1.0
The following is the list of all the new features:
- Added several shortcodes and CSS for rendering info-fields, for example for
contact info. See
- Added the
container-splitshort code which will split a container into two columns.
- Updated CSS for
blockquoteand fonts to be more readable.
- Added additional parameter to
tabshortcode allowing the
copybutton to be hidden.
Finally here are some of the bugs that have been fixed.
- Card shortcode will not longer render the horizontal rule when there is no bottom text to render. Removed significant portions of unused CSS to load quicker.
- Improved responsive aspects of the CSS.
- Several root settings in
/hugo.tomlwere being overridden such as
paginatethese should now be fixed.
- Fixed the CSS so the
navbarwont overflow under very low resolutions.
- Fixed certain text inside
<p>tags overflowing and distorting the layout.