We have recently implemented several new Fedipage features as well as fixed a few critical bugs.
Here are the new features from the
- Added the ability for Mastodon instances to find the associated post when searching for the link in the search bar.
- Created activity and status pages for each page independent from the outbox.
- Added header link alternates specifying the dual mime type of pages.
- Now uses publication date set in post frontmatter when available otherwise will set the current date when sent out to followers.
And here are some of the bug fixes:
- Fixed bad id in
- In the comment section for a page if a user doesnt have a profile picture setup it will now default to a generic avatar rather than render text.
- Removed image alt text when rendering page comments. If an image profile link was broken the rendered text would not look right.
statusendpoints, when called with no extension, now return the correct
- Fixed a bug where notifications of newly created posts would get resent periodically.
This has caused us to bump the version for the next release to
v1.1.0 due to
our semantic versioning. The new version will be released shortly.